top of page


From your UCR filing to Fuel tax permits like IFTA or New Mexico Weight Distance Tax. You will find all your permits here. Have a TX DOT? That will be here also. If you need to find Equipment Specific Permits, click on the green button below to take you to the equipment list.

© 2016-2019 Our Safety Department LLC. All Rights Reserved.
permits page.png
bottom of page